You'll choose your delivery rate at checkout
Search our catalogue below
Bioplastic is made from 94% sugarcane (ethanol). Ethanol, a form of alcohol, is extracted from sugarcane, after which it is used to make bioplastic. The remaining 6% consists of bamboo fibre and calcium stearate.
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Complete the form below and we'll send you an email when it is.